Thursday 5 January 2012

Still standing..Insyaallah

Yup...I have quit my job and believe me it's never been easy for me. At first I thought to give myself at least another 2 years in the company. But, the decision comes to a very difficult time where the 2 years becomes 2 weeks and the very little 2 weeks become 2 hours. I have been doing a lots of thinking and I knew it the decision has been made and that's final. There no point to live in miserable situation where you have no reason to wake up everyday. Each steps made seems like a big harsh stone and I didn't enjoy every seconds here. Alhamdullilah I have an understanding hubby who always support me in my good and bad time. Things happens for a reason.
Now if people asked where did I work...my answer is "oil and gas" company....

No comments:

Post a Comment